- Body warm up games
- Expressive movement games
- Mime games
- Voice warm up games.
- Games for vocal projection
- Games for pronunciation and enunciation
- Vocabulary games
- Games for vocal variety (tone, volume pitch etc)
Every game we play will cover one or more of these aspects.
ACTING / CHARACTERISATION GAMES
- Games to encourage spontaneity and reduce self-consciousness,
- Exploring character games
- Transforming games: Character, object environment.
- Perspective: exploring depiction, of moods, character, and personality traits.
- Acting and Reacting (Mirror games)